Thursday, April 9, 2009

sports day

Dear diary,


It was sports day. I was one of the participant in the sports day.I was very nervous. I took part in the 4x100 race. After some of the race my turn came. My heart was beating very fast. I was the last person and I will run till the ending line. My friend Rachel,who was the first person in the race and she will race the first quarter of the field. She did not know what to do since she did not attend the day of when we had practised how to play and from where to run. When I heard about it, I got more worried. I was eagerly waiting for the race to start and the same time I was getting more and more worried. Now it was the time for the race to start. 1....2....3...RRR the whistle was blowed. Rachel started to run. PHEW!! I sighed a relief. Thus she did the right thing. She passed the stick to the second person, the second person passed to the third person. I got even more happier when I saw that the third person,Nooro. She is really a very fast runner. This time I saw that the people in the sapphire T-shirt were leading. I thought this time I won't make it. It was my turn to run.I took the stick and started to run very fast at my full speed. I tried to overtake the first person but I could not. After I reached the endig line Ifound out that my team was second.I cld hardly belive my eyes.Though I could not get second I atleast got second. All my wish came true. My team recieved a reward. When I went back home I gave a surprise to my mother. My mother was very proud of me. I will remember the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment