Wednesday, April 29, 2009

IMPROVING THE SCHOOL

Dear diary,

1. Which aspect/s of the school do you like very much? Why?
1.I like the library the most because I get to read many books there and reading books will improve my knowledge.
2. Which aspect/s of the school do you think you dislike? Why?

2.I don't like the field because it is very muddy there especially when it rains and just after rain.
3. What do you think can be done to improve it/them?

3.I think they should not let rain fall on the field and cover the field with something so that we can prevent it from happening.
4. What other areas of the school should be improved?

4.I think the cafe should be improved.
5. How can pupils help in the improvement of the
school?
5. They shoud keep the school clean and throw the litter in the dustbin so that the school will be a clean place.

No comments:

Post a Comment